1. Carrier will take your car and deliver it as close as possible to your desired location. If you are in inaccessible places for truck (narrow streets) or in central areas your car will be taken or shipped from the closest place to you.
2. Upon successful receiving of your request we will send you a confirmation e-mail, we will also provide you with the estimated dates for the pick-up and delivery of your vehicle. Apollo Auto Transport is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by road conditions, weather conditions and mechanical problems.
3. You may cancel the request for the transport of your vehicle and the cost will be fully refunded within 48 hours without charges and deductions. Cancellation of your order will be accepted only in writing, sent to the e-mail info email@example.com If you want to cancel your order once the order has already been assigned to the carrier, the partial payment will not be refunded.
4. Before taking the vehicle from the carrier, the customer must prepare it for transportation. Any loose parts and accessories must be removed, spoilers and other items that would prevent the safe handling of the vehicle.
5. The client must provide the vehicle to the carrier in good condition, with no less than half a tank of fuel.
6. The client should shut the car alarm systems or provide instructions for shutting off.
7. All personal belongings must be stowed in a compact bag (suitcase) in the trunk. Not allowed personal baggage to exceed 100pounds. The carrier and Apollo Auto Transport are not responsible for lost or damaged personal belongings left in the vehicle. The presents of any alcoholic beverages, jewelry, money, weapons, explosives, leather, live pIants, drugs, illegal contraband is not allowed. Apollo Auto transport and the carrier have the right to confiscate any prohibited items.
8. In a situation when the vehicle is a non-standard sizes (oversized, limousine, etc.) the customer has to pay extra fee.
9. In international transport, the vehicle must be empty except for factory installed equipment. The serial number of the vehicle and its approximate value must be indicated. The client has to prepare all documents needed for the vehicle in order to cross the border (if you have difficulty filling these documents, you can contact the carrier for assistance).
10. Apollo Auto Transport reserves the right to cancel and may cancel an order for any reason at any time.
11. At the pick-up time of the vehicle the carrier will inspect the vehicle for existing external damage in the presence of the client. A report will be prepared that the client has sign and receive a copy of the report.
12. During the delivery the carrier in the presence of the customer inspect the vehicle for damage that might have occurred during the transportation. A report will be prepared in which the client confirms the status of vehicle . The client signs the report and receive a copy of it.
13. During the transport, the carrier is responsible for the vehicle. During the transport the vehicle is under insurance coverage. The carrier's liability ends at the time of delivery.
14. Apollo Auto Transport is not responsible for the harm and damage to the vehicle caused by weather conditions (storm, hail, etc.).
15. If the client cannot be present during the pick-up and delivery of the vehicle, he is obliged to authorize a person that will represent him.
16. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois.
17. This agreement is made in accordance with the laws of the state of Illinois
18. In accordance with this agreement, all of the parties involve agree that any litigation or legal proceedings that arise as a result of this agreement will be adjudicated in the Cook County vourts located in the state of Illinois as long as it is permitted by law and a party to file an action in federal court. The location for the proceedings is mandatory. It is not permissive in nature. It is to preclude any litigation that is related to disputes arising from this agreement in any other courts accept the ones specified in the jurisdiction above. The parties waive any rights to assert the doctrine of forum non-convenience or any other similar doctrine if they choose to object the venue where the proceedings are being held. This provision of the agreement means the parties agree to the personal jurisdiction of the court that is above and to the decisions of that court.
19. Customer shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the company from any and all actual or alleged: claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, injury to property or persons, including wrongful death, whether brought by an individual or other entity, imposed by a court of law or by administrative action of any federal state or local agency, arising out of or incident to any acts, omissions, negligence, or willful misconduct of the company, or the carrier, its personnel, employees, agents, or contractors in connection with or arising out of the company, o the Carrier’s actions. The indemnification includes, without limitation, the payment of all penalties, fines, judgments, awards, attorney’s fees, and related costs or expenses, and any reimbursements to the company, Inc. for all legal expenses and costs incurred by it.
20. All of the rights or obligations of the agreement may not assigned either directly or indirectly by either party unless prior consent is given by the other party. That consent should not be held unreasonable or delayed by the other party.
21. If any portion or provision of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, it does not affect any of the other provisions or portions of the agreement.
Copies of the Carrier’s Tariff and the straight Bill of Lading are available at the office of the carrier. The agreement above and any shipment made is subject the terms and conditions of those items.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and the company. It supersedes any prior agreement between the customer and the company regardless of whether they were oral or written. All changes to the agreement must be in writing and signed by an officer with the company. The customer states that he, she or it has read this agreement completely and that they understand and agree to all of the terms and conditions of the agreement. The customer also agrees that they cannot make any claims or defenses based on not having read the whole or part of the agreement or not understanding the terms and conditions in the agreement. They agree to indemnify and hold the company harmless for any fees, costs including but not limited to attorney’s fees and costs that arise from a claim or defense that pertains to not reading, understanding or having knowledge of information contained in this agreement to the terms and conditions.